[CS4HS] when is next cs4hs?

Bruce Fuda bruce at fuda.me
Thu Jun 14 21:46:14 EST 2012

We're bringing a CS4HS event to Bendigo on July 12, but given all of them
are different in nature (and each University has flexibility around what
the content will be), it will be necessary for you to find out what is
being covered to see if it meets your needs.

The info for ours can be found here - http://iterate.inspire.edu.au/ - and
I hope that as more Unis get involved and began offering these types of
events, we can complement each other's offerings and also make sure that we
get these opportunities to as many places as possible.

Cheers,
Bruce

On 7 June 2012 10:16, Steven Bird <stevenbird1 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Sorry folks, I've been doing fieldwork in PNG with no web access for 3
> weeks.  Back in Melbourne next week, so expect news on Tuesday.
>
> -Steven
> (sent from my phone)
> On Jun 7, 2012 10:10 AM, "Andrew Shortell" <andrewcs at get2me.net> wrote:
>
>> do we have a date fro another one?
>> Andrew
>>
>>  Andrew Shortell
>> andrewcs at get2me.net

Bruce Fuda
*Apple Distinguished Educator*
SLC - IT / Technology / Learning Technologies
Stromlo High School, ACT

Web: http://fuda.me/
Email: bruce at fuda.me
Twitter: @Bruce1979