[Cisco] Who is the outstanding achiever for 2006 ? -- Nominationsopen

Bob Sloane B.Sloane at bhtafe.edu.au
Tue Dec 19 13:48:57 EST 2006

Please remove my BHI email addr and phone from your records

This is my last week at Box Hill Institute -- I will be working from
home in 2007.

my new email will be     msec <mailto:msec at optusnet.com.au>
@optusnet.com.au    +61397612107                    0401943354

Please let me know if you need anything in the coming year

Best wishes for Christmas and 2007

Bob

Cisco QA Lead

Cisco Networking Academy Program