[Cisco] semester 1

Jim Bunn bunn.jim.c at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Jun 16 10:26:54 EST 2005

Hello all,

My Semester 1 class results for the final exam are pretty bad. I have a
class of 19, which I'm sure you'd agree is too large. After the first
attempt at the exam only three got higher than 70%, with my top two students
around 77%. I'm wondering whether there are any others with similar results.
This is my first Semester One version 3 class. Last year's class, Semester's
3 and 4, version 3 started out two years ago with version 2. I ran the
Bridging 1 and 2 classes along side the 3-4 ones last year. All passed all
the courses with mostly very high results. My preparation/class delivery is
pretty much the same as last year. It is true that the large class size is a
factor, and there are some students who shouldn't be in the class, but three
out of 19 is pretty low.

I'd like to know if there any other Academies out there with similar
results.

Jim Bunn
CCNA CCAI
Technology Coordinator