[Cisco] Resources for all instructors and students

Rob Bernard rbernard at groupwise.swin.edu.au
Fri Apr 29 18:53:58 EST 2005

Dear Kevork

I have created a Word version of a Journal 'blank'.  It has a set of blank lined pages, chapter headings, sub-headings for summaries/reflections/prac issues/etc.  It has appendix areas for instructions learned, sub-commands, glossary, etc.  It even has a face-sheet with areas to put their own names and your contact details, etc.

When I am back in my office I will send it to you as an attachment, in case it is of use.  If you want to post it up with your own stuff for others that is OK.

Regards    - Rob B.

Rob Bernard
E&E Dept. (TAFE-Hawthorn)
Swinburne Uni (Mail #H47)
P.O. Box 218
Hawthorn, Vic.  3122
Ph.  61 (03) 9214 8464
>>> kevork at edulists.com.au 04/28/05 11:04 PM >>>
Hi Folks,

      At Forest Hill College we are teaching CCNA Semesters 1 and 3 at present.
I have had trouble getting my students , many of whom are Year 10 in Semester 1 to do self study and summaries of the theory.  So, in order to help them I have made many , many worksheets and quizzes to get them to read, reflect and test their knowledge.
      I have posted the first group of these at the Cisco resources site at www.edulists.com.au , click on the Cisco "leaf" on the tree and you will find your way there. Feel free to use, modify , recycle or anything else that may be help your classes and students.
      I would hope we can all share similar resources to assist us in delivering the CCNA for our students.

 Best Wishes

Kevork Krozian
Mailing List Creator and Administrator
kevork at edulists.com.au
www.edulists.com.au
Tel: 0419 356 034

Swinburne University of Technology
CRICOS Provider Code: 00111D

NOTICE
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and intended only for the use of the addressee. They may contain information that is privileged or protected by copyright. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution, printing, copying or use is strictly prohibited. The University does not warrant that this e-mail and any attachments are secure and there is also a risk that it may be corrupted in transmission. It is your responsibility to check any attachments for viruses or defects before opening them. If you have received this transmission in error, please contact us on +61 3 9214 8000 and delete it immediately from your system. We do not accept liability in connection with computer virus, data corruption, delay, interruption, unauthorised access or unauthorised amendment.