[Aries] Hi and some questions and advice

Roger Peedle rpeedle at primus.com.au
Wed Oct 31 17:12:44 EST 2007

Hi

Aries is currently not available for any VCE credit. (students enrolled last
year are still eligible if they complete the certificate this year). The
eligibility for a VCE unit was never based on passing the Aries certificate but
on gaining certain modules making up the Cert II/III IT. Due to changes in the
Cert II/III the original mapping of Aries is no longer valid. Until a new
mapping is carried out and approved the Aries course will not provide any VCE
credit.

Regards

Roger Peedle     Corio Bay Senior College