[Aries] Certification Preparation

Healey, Sue SHealey at tintern.vic.edu.au
Mon Jul 9 14:36:28 EST 2007

Aaron,

Thanks for your comprehensive reply. I am starting with a new group of students next week and am looking forward to using the updated course.

I have read though the new desktop reference called 'A+ in a Nutshell: a desktop quick reference' and 'CompTIA A+ 2006 Q&A' by Thomson Course Technology and want to take the Essentials exam next week. I will let you know how it went after the exam.

Regards,

Sue