[Aries] Sem 2 Aries Questions

Aaron aaron at aries.net
Tue Aug 14 00:39:02 EST 2007

Greetings everyone,

     Clarke, thank you for answering those questions. You're spot on, and I
can't add much else. I hope everyone finds the upgrades valuable and useful.
Feedback is always appreciated and acted upon. CDs should be arriving fairly
soon, depending upon freight travel times. Any questions on the content can
be directed to me. If any help is needed in dealing with Dept of ED WA
system wide security systems, just let me know. We had to deal with US West
Virginia's statewide systems that were blocking our content, so I'm getting
used to this problem. I hope everyone's school year is going well.

Cheers,

Aaron

Aaron Groenewold Technology Support / Technical Writer Aries Technology 1445
W. 12th Place Tempe, AZ 85281 aaron at aries.net www.aries.net tel: fax:
602-388-8532 480-967-8422 Want to always have my latest info? Want a
signature like this?