[Agriculture and Horticulture ] Can you access the google doc and edmodo?

Lisa Moloney lisamo at avilacollege.vic.edu.au
Fri Feb 14 09:51:10 EST 2014

Earlier this year I sent around an invitation to join the Aghort teacher's
google doc and the Edmodo group. If you have been able to do this can you
please let me know. As there has not been a lot of traffic on it I am
worried that it is not working. If you have tried and it hasn't worked can
you let me know of this too.

If you can get onto the google doc can you please fill in your school
details and the levels that you teach Aghort at.

Hope it has been a good start to the year.

Lisa