[Agriculture and Horticulture ] FW: [vaeesustschool] Fwd: Tomorrow's Leaders for Sustainability, PD for teachers

Kristen Eisenberg kristen.eisenberg at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 27 04:41:18 EST 2011

Lorraine Tran I Curriculum Manager

VELS Design, Creativity and Technology
VCE Agricultural and Horticultural Studies I VCE Food and Technology
VCE Design and Technology I VCE Systems Engineering

Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority (VCAA)
41 St Andrews Place I East Melbourne I 3002

W (03) 9651 4407 I M 0400833521
E tran.lorraine.i at edumail.vic.gov.au<mailto:tran.lorraine.i at edumail.vic.gov.au>

The Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority provides high quality curriculum, assessment and reporting that promotes individual life long learning.

Colleagues

This PD may be of interest. It is sent on behalf of the SPP Environment, Science and Technology Network.

Kristen Eisenberg
Billige Flüge
Marketing GmbH
Emanuelstr. 3,