[Agriculture and Horticulture ] Foundation for Aust AgriculturalWomen series

DIANA AND CRAIG ANDERSON elgin at bigpond.com
Mon Oct 13 20:40:49 EST 2008

Congrats from Diana and Craig Anderson

  _____

From: aghort-bounces at edulists.com.au [mailto:aghort-bounces at edulists.com.au]
On Behalf Of Jenny Grigg
Sent: 10 October 2008 1:42
To: aghort at edulists.com.au
Subject: [Agriculture and Horticulture ] Foundation for Aust
AgriculturalWomen series

Hello

I am a newly appointed director of Foundation for Australian Agricultural
Women (FAAW). FAAW has a teleconference series "Six Snapshots of Successful
Communication" - one hour duration over 6 weeks for rural women. We are
seeking means of promotion on a national &/or state level through various
organisations utilising their publications (print or electronic), databases,
networks etc. Is there a possibility of your e-publication supporting this
initiative and enabling FAAW to include some succinct information in 2
publications/lists/mailouts prior to commencement of the series in Feb 2009?

Look forward to your response. You may also have other organisations with a
training focus who you could suggest may support this initiative.

Regards

Jen

Jenny Grigg

Manager Rural Business

Sunrasia Institute of TAFE

PH 50 223954

Mob 0429 922392

- Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority and

***
This footnote confirms this email has been checked for the presence of
viruses
however our liability is limited to the re-supply of attachments only.

Any representations or opinions expressed are those of the individual
sender,
and not necessarily those of Sunraysia Institute of TAFE.
***