[Agriculture and Horticulture ] Website of interest

Ron and Lesley Parker rlparker01 at optusnet.com.au
Sat Oct 29 21:20:09 EST 2005

Jo

A quick contact to tell you I will not be able to make the conference. I
have been forced to have surgery on an old leg injury and the first date
available is Nov22. Needlessto say I am very disappointed.
I mentioned before that a student teacher I had this year,Chelsea Middleton
is taking over Delwynne's position at Avila. You said you were going up to
Horsham with others. Is their a spare seat?
Regards
Lesley Parker