[Agriculture and Horticulture ] Invitation to Subscribe

Delwynne Peterson dfp at labyrinth.net.au
Wed Jul 20 19:03:16 EST 2005

Tonight I have sent 70 messages to teachers who have not as yet
joined the AgHort Teachers Mailing list.  As an extra incentive, I
offered the first 6 teachers who register after the 19th July, and
then notify me of their registration at the following email address

dfp at labyrinth.net.au

a copy of the CD 'Insectopedia' - an electronic insect pest
management manual for the south-eastern Australian grain and pasture
pests.

These CDs were kindly donated by the DPI, Horsham.

If you know of a teacher who has not as yet registered, please
encourage them to do so..... quickly ;-)

This list will only be of value to us, as educators, if the number of
subscribers increases and we begin to freely communicate with each
other.

I hope the new semester has started well for you and your students.
Regards,
Delwynne